Two Bedroom Two Bath Condo On Shores Of Lake Erie. Private Beach & Indoor Pool
The condominium is a wonderful get away for a family vacation, girls weekend or the Wine Fest weekend. The private beach is perfectly maintained with beach chairs available. The volleyball nets and fire pits provide fun throughout the day and into the evening. Everyone gathers by the fire for smores and scary stories.
The indoor pool is clean, well maintained and inviting. The pool is open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
The condo is a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit. The floor is tile so there is no concern about sand or wet bathing suits. The Master bedroom has a king sized bed, armoire, dresser and two night stands. The second bedroom has a queen sized bed, dresser, night stand and table. The mattresses are one of Levin’s best. We have a sectional sleeper sofa in the living room with a double pull out bed. The unit sleeps 6 nicely, but could sleep more if they are little ones.
The kitchen has beautiful granite countertops and all stainless steel appliances. We have all the basics such as coffee pot, toaster, blender, microwave and we have also provided a George Foreman grill and Magic Bullet for fun meals and quick clean up.
The living room has a large sleeper sectional sofa that can easily and comfortably seat 6 to 8. The entertainment center has a 60′ smart TV and a bluray player. The premium cable package includes high definition channels and 4 premium channels (HBO, Cinemax, Showtime, and Stars). A foosball table for a little friendly competition.
2015 is the first rental year for this unit and everything is brand new from the furniture to the linen and all the kitchen equipment. We furnished the unit with the goal of providing a comfortable and relaxing environment. The views are sensational – second to none. The condo is air conditioned but some nights it is so pleasant to just open the sliding door, and windows and hear the waves and feel the breeze.
We look forward to your stay.
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Satellite or Cable
- Washer & Dryer
- Swimming pool
- 2 Bathrooms
- Master bathtoilet, shower
- Bathroom 2toilet, combination tub/shower, jetted tub
- The master bath has a jetted shower with 6 jets and a rain shower. The second bath has a jetted tub and also a shower.
- DowntownThe condo is about a mile from the downtown strip of Geneva-on-the-Lake. The strip is almost like a boardwalk but is actually downtown Geneva-on-the-Lake.
- ResortGeneva-on-the-Lake is the oldest resort town on Lake Erie. The strip has fun shops, restaurants, bars, and wineries. There are arcades, a Ferris wheel and a water slide. The kids will love it.
- BeachfrontLake Erie Vista Condominiums is directly on the shore of Lake Erie. The condominium has a private beach with beach chairs, a long pier for fishing and fire pits for hotdogs and smores in the evening
- LakefrontThe condominium is directly on Lake Erie. From the living area of the unit you see Lake Erie with no land. It looks like you are looking out on the ocean.
- WaterfrontCouldn’t be any closer. Our unit has a full view of the lake from the 4th floor (one floor beneath the penthouse floor). The sunsets are gorgeous;especially from the private balcony overlooking lake
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Washing MachineFull size
- Clothes DryerFull size
- Towels ProvidedIncluding beach towels
- Fitness Room / EquipmentIn the lobby area overlooking the pool and beach
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Elevator2 elevators in the building
- Living RoomSleeper sectional sofa with a double sleeper. Entertainment center with a 60′ TV. Fireplace with several heat settings and color options.
- RefrigeratorHas ice and water through the door
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry ItemsSpices
- Dishes & Utensils
- KitchenThe kitchen is well equipped
- Dining Area
- DiningThe dining room table seats six and the bar area seats two. The dining room table is granite
- comfy seating for 8 people
- Television60′ in the living area 42′ in each bedroom
- Satellite / CableCable- expanded cable with premium channels (HBO, Cinemax, Showtime, and Stars) and many High Definition channels
- DVD PlayerBluray
- GamesFoosball table
- Balcony120 square feet Table and chairs
- GolfApproximately one mile away
Pool / Spa
- Indoor Pool
- Heated Pool
- Communal Pool
- Our condominium unit is actually on the fourth level of a five level building, but the unit is #304. The ground level units are listed as LL(lower level).
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
No smoking in the condo or on the balcony
Minimum age of primary renter:26
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
Nice family get together weekend 😍
5/5 Stayed Jan 2019Theresa V.
The property is very bright and welcoming. Balcony looks over the lake. The pool is very nice. Restaurants not too far away.Published Feb 1, 2019
Clean and comfortable
5/5 Stayed Dec 2018kristie s.
Good communication with owners. Comfortable stay at a very reasonable price. Great location for any season.Published Jan 16, 2019
5/5 Stayed Oct 2018Gayle K.
My husband and I stayed for a brief getaway after our wedding. The condo is beautiful and the view is gorgeous! Plenty of amenities and very comfortable. We would like to return in the summer when it is a bit warmer and catch a sunset!Published Oct 29, 2018
Wonderful weekend girls’ getaway – we would do it all over again!
5/5 Stayed Oct 2018Pauljne R.
From the moment we walked into the space, it felt very bright, clean, and inviting! We had a bit of trouble with the tv remote, and Kathy was quick to get us the help we needed. Within a few short minutes we were good to go. The location of the condo is great as is the layout of it. We will definitely be back!
One tiny inconvenience to be aware of is that when you are in the condo, there is no cellular/internet service. We had to leave the room to make calls and check email. We viewed this as a positive because it allowed us to truly unplug, but it’s something to be aware of.
Again, this experience was even better than we expected. Highly recommend!Published Oct 29, 2018
5/5 Stayed Sep 2018nick j.
We stayed at this condo for two nights in September and loved it. The condo is very clean and nicely decorated. Great view from the balcony overlooking the lake. Looking forward to going again next year. We have and will recommend this condo.Published Oct 12, 2018
5/5 Stayed Sep 2018Leigh Ann L.
Loved our experience with this condo and owner. She was very responsive to questions. The condo was in a wonderful location for any activities in the area and we loved listening to the sound of the waves. The furniture was comfortable and the kitchen well stockedPublished Sep 29, 2018