**All guests will be required to submit a copy of their Driver’s License/Gov’t ID when booking the reservation. All ID’s will be verified upon “check-in” as well. All guests must be at least 25 years old(unless accompanied by their parent(s).
*Refunds will not be given if the reservation is cancelled within thirty days of the arrival date.
Lake Erie Vista is a newer (2011) complex offering luxury and tranquility right on the shores of beautiful Lake Erie.
The condo is on the main level of a five-story, two-elevator serviced building. The Vista has a heated indoor pool which overlooks the Lake, its very own private beach with a fishing pier, and is just a short drive to ‘The Strip” (5 min) and Spire Institute (15 min). The master bedroom has a king-sized bed with a memory foam mattress accompanied by a walk-in closet, as well as a master bathroom with granite counter tops and a spa shower.
The second bedroom has a queen-sized bed. The elegant kitchen is fully equipped: dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker (Keurig and Drip/traditional), electric oven, refrigerator with ice maker, toaster, cookware/bakeware, glassware and dinnerware for 6.
The great room and kitchen offer incredible views of the Lake. The great room has a sleeper sofa and a sectional sofa for up to 6 adults. There is a 50” wall-mounted flat screen TV (with DVD player and free Netflix) and an electric fireplace in the great room as well. The great room opens to a private balcony that offers an unobstructed panoramic view of the Lake. All entry doors require a security passcode as well.
- Children Welcome
- Air Conditioning
- Washer & Dryer
- Swimming pool
- 2 Bathrooms
- Master Bathroomtoilet, shower, Spa Shower
- Hallway Bathroomtoilet, combination tub/shower, jetted tub
- Fire extinguisher
- Smoke detector
- Air ConditioningCentral
- Linens ProvidedWe provide enough kitchen/bath towels and bed linens for 6 people.
- Washing MachineLaundry detergent is provided.
- Clothes DryerDryer sheets are provided
- InternetFree Wi-Fi(secured) in the condo itself and in the common areas(unsecured) of the complex.
- Towels ProvidedBath towels are provided and are for condo use only. We provide a bin filled with beach towels that were left behind from previous guests.
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Wireless Internet
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Living RoomElectric Fireplace
- Free Wifi
- DishwasherDishwasher detergent is provided
- RefrigeratorIce Maker
- Coffee MakerKeurig and traditional(drip)
- Dishes & UtensilsEnough for 6 people
- Dining Area
- DiningAdjoining dining area.
- comfy seating for 6 people
- Television50” Wall-Mounted Flat Screen TV
- DVD PlayerDVD/Blu-Ray Player
- Video LibraryFree Netflix
- BalconyPrivate Balcony directly overlooking the Lake with seating for up to 4.
- wheelchair accessible
- Long-term Renters Welcome
Pool / Spa
- Indoor Pool
- Heated Pool
- Communal Pool
- Spa Whirlpool
- Geneva-on-the-Lake has a little bit of everything. Lake Erie is the Walleye capital of the world. There is a fishing pier on our private beach, as well as several fishing charter companies based out of Ashtabula and Geneva State Park Marina(just a few miles down the road). There are also 20+ wineries in the area, with several transportation companies offering shuttle service for winery tours. There are a couple of 18-hole golf courses, numerous covered bridges, and of course, the world famous ‘Strip’ located in the heart of Geneva-on-the-Lake. SPIRE Institute is just a short drive away as well.
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Minimum age of primary renter:25
Max guests:6 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
Check Out is at 11 a.m. No smoking in the condo, on the balcony, or in the common areas. Never swim alone. There is no lifeguard on duty.
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
5/5 Stayed Apr 2019Cathie L.
We had a fabulous time on our sewing/quilting getaway! The condo is perfect. Every possible convenience thought of!! We will definitely use LEV in the future. Thank you!Published Apr 17, 2019
5/5 Stayed Mar 2019Alex S.
I was here for an extended stay of over 30 days, and didn’t experience any problems. Beautiful view of the Lake, and the kitchen was amazing. The rooms were all comfortable, and had great furniture. The master bedroom has an unbelievable bed, and an even more unbelievable shower in the master bath. Everything in the condo worked perfectly, and had all the amenities you expect. I recommend this place for anyone looking for a short stay, and also for a long stay such as my 30 day stay.Published Apr 12, 2019
Beautiful property with a great view.
5/5 Stayed Mar 2019Deborah S.
The property was beautiful, view was great even of the frozen lake. The kitchen was fantastic- granite countertops. Very nicely decorated. One odd thing was that there were what appeared to be cameras in 3 rooms.Published Mar 10, 2019Owner’s Response:
Thank you for the kind words, Deborah! We are glad you enjoyed your getaway to the Lake! Apologies about the sensors for the TV remotes…they do look eerily similar to cameras. We can assure you though that ensuring our guests’ privacy is one of our top priorities! Hope to have you back as guests again!
Perfect for our NYE Getaway
5/5 Stayed Dec 2018Lynn B.
Property was clean, updated and spacious with amazing views of the lake. Chris communicated necessary information timely and was extremely easy to work with throughout the process.Published Jan 18, 2019
Perfect for our family!
5/5 Stayed Nov 2018Chad P.Canton, Ohio
Amazing view and all you could ever need in a condo. The finishings were beautiful and the pool was a blast. We will come back a third time in the near future.Published Nov 27, 2018
5/5 Stayed Nov 2018lori p.
The condo was perfect and had everything we needed for our anniversary weekend. The view of the lake was amazing. We will definitely stay here again!Published Nov 23, 2018