JAN-APRIL SPECIALS – $359 (includes taxes and fees) for 2 night weekend stay or pay for two nights (at current posted rates) and get third night free. Inquire with manager to book specials.
You won’t believe you are in the old historical resort town of Geneva-on-the-Lake. Enjoy this beautiful, rejuvenated beach area staying in our spacious 1500 sq ft condo with open living concept offering multiple seating areas for families/groups and entertaining. Windows on all sides of the unit provide great natural light, and you can enjoy the view of Lake Erie from the kitchen, dining room and private covered balcony. This first floor unit offers easy load in/out (no waiting for elevators) and additional privacy being on the end of building so no hallway traffic noise to deal with.
Updated décor throughout the unit provides a relaxing, comfortable atmosphere, plus a new 50 in. electric fireplace adds to its coziness. A well-equipped kitchen supports your cooking and entertaining needs. Large master bedroom has a king bed with attached bath that has a luxurious shower with glass doors and 6 shower heads. Second and third bedrooms have queen size beds with nearby guest bath which has jetted soaking tub and shower. All bedrooms have HDTV’s with cable, living room has 50” HDTV and DVD player and there is free WiFi in condo and in common areas at indoor pool and beach. Lighten up your packing knowing that all linens, towels, soaps and beach towels are provided and a full-size washer and dryer (with laundry soap) in the unit.
In addition, the Lake Erie Vista condo complex offers many wonderful amenities:
• Large indoor heated pool is open year round from 8 am to 8 pm
• Exercise room with treadmill and stair stepper available on first floor
• Common patio area (just outside the indoor pool) has patio tables, chairs and multiple large
gas grills available for guest use
• Private beach with fishing pier includes beach chairs, Adirondack chairs and fire pits for after
• Beautifully landscaped grounds and all disability accessible
• Well-lit, private parking lot offers ample parking and secured access to the building
• Convenient store (which sells firewood), restaurant and bar located directly across the street
(Indian Creek Campgrounds)
Of course, you will want to venture outside the condo as well starting with Ohio Wine Country. Over 35 wineries are located within a 30 minute drive with multiple shuttle services available (advanced reservations required). Check out the Geneva State Park Lodge winery tour buses (2 miles away) or book your own shuttle that will pick you up at the condo front door.
The famous Geneva on the Lake Strip with Eddie’s Grill and Madsen Donuts is just a 5 minute drive west along with Geneva State Park which offers bike trails, hiking trails, zip line course, marina, beach, lodge and more. Bridge Street in Ashtabula Harbor is just 15 minutes east and home to great restaurants like Briquettes, Rennicks, HilMaks and Bascules.
Geneva-on-the-Lake is just a 60 min drive to Cleveland and the Rock-n-Roll Hall of Fame, Indians, Cavaliers and Browns games and the Cleveland Science Center.
Come and see what Ohio’s oldest lakefront resort town has to offer while enjoying top of the line luxury accommodations and a unique, well-appointed condo unit (#101) that will truly feel like a second home.
- Children Welcome
- Air Conditioning
- Satellite or Cable
- Washer & Dryer
- Swimming pool
- 2 Bathrooms
- Master bathtoilet, shower, Rain head shower with 6 side jets
- Guest bathtoilet, combination tub/shower, Includes Jacuzzi soaking tub and shower option
- Deadbolt lock
- First-aid kit
- Carbon-monoxide detector
- Smoke detector
- Fire extinguisher
- Exterior lighting
- ResortGeneva on the Lake is one of Ohio’s oldest resort towns
- Lake ViewEnjoy ta lake view from the condo’s private porch
- Air Conditioning
- Linens ProvidedMultiple sets of sheets available for each room.
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- FireplaceNew 50 in electric fireplace offers numerous color settings plus a blower that can be turned on or off for extra heat. Also in warmer weather, fire pits available for guest use on private beach.
- ParkingPrivate parking lot with ample lighting
- InternetFree WiFi in condo and in common areas at indoor pool and beach.
- Towels ProvidedPlenty of bath towels and beach towels available in the unit.
- Fitness Room / EquipmentFitness room available near lobby area
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- ElevatorProvides access to lower level with indoor pool and private beach
- Living Room
- Free Wifi
- RefrigeratorSide by side with freezer below
- StoveElectric stove
- MicrowaveAbove stove
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry ItemsBasic supplies of coffee filters, salt and pepper, dish soap, laundry soap provided.
- Dishes & Utensils
- KitchenFull kitchen is well stocked with pots, pans, dishes, silverware, bbq and entertaining supplies, to support any season.
- Dining Area
- DiningBeautiful old claw foot dining room table with 6 chairs
- comfy seating for 6 people
- Satellite / Cable
- StereoBlue tooth speaker provided in unit (on hallway table)
- DVD Player
- GamesNumerous board and card games provided
- ToysBeach toys available in unit
- Video Library
- Deck / PatioCondo unit has private covered patio area with lake view; plus lower level of complex there is another common patio area has lot of seating and beach view
- wheelchair accessible1st floor location adds to convenience. Elevators in building allow for wheelchair access to indoor pool area, outdoor patio and grounds.
Pool / Spa
- Indoor Pool
- Private PoolComplex has indoor pool on lower level available from 8 am to 8 pm daily all year round.
- Communal Pool
- Don’t worry about nothing to do during the off-season. There is lots of fun to be had indoors or out: * Many of the wineries are open in the winter (mid week and weekends) plus they serve meals and sometimes have entertainment scheduled. Harpersfield Winery has a large indoor fireplace! *Historic Downtown Ashtabula (Bridge Street) has a number of restaurants and shops that are open year round. * For outdoor fun, head down to Geneva State Park Lodge (~2 miles west on 531) where you can walk, snowshoe or cross-country ski the bike and hiking trails. Beautiful trails some right along the lake and beach area. Plus nice to stop in lodge for drink or meal. Bike trail starts near the new little cabins. Look for sign that says trail parking lot (you basically go straight instead of following Rt 531 curving south). Hiking trails start by the Zip Line cabin deeper in the State Park parking lot (enter the official lodge entrance).
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Yes but bedrooms and unit are not child-proofed
Minimum age of primary renter:25
Max guests:6 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
5/5 Stayed Apr 2019sandra f.
The condo was everything they said it was and more! A very spacious condo, tastefully decorated and CLEAN!!!!!
I call us ( four daughters and myself) the Fabulous Five Females! I started this Pre-Mother’s Day tradition 4 years ogo (women only) to pamper them. We have been to four places, all nice but this was their favorite .Published Apr 15, 2019Owner’s Response:
Thanks Sandra—you are right. Anne the owner covered everything and has such a flair with decorating. Glad you had a good time—look forward to your return. Deb
5/5 Stayed Apr 2019Deborah C.
The condo was very nice, clean, and comfortable. Also we felt very safe staying there. Quiet place we were able to relax during our stay.Published Apr 24, 2019
5/5 Stayed Mar 2019Gina G.
Thank you so very much! This trip was priceless and absolutely incredible!!! Debbie &ann are amazing!!! Thought of everything thank you so very much!!! We all had a blast!!! Gorgeous condo fully stocked with everything we needed and so much more!!! Amazing experience Thank uouPublished Apr 8, 2019Owner’s Response:
Thanks Gina—-you and your group were the perfect guests. We thank you for staying with us and hope to see you again. Deb
very comfortable good location enjoyed our stay very much
4/5 Stayed Feb 2019herbert w.
we will stay there again honey bee for breakfast everyone very friendlyPublished Feb 18, 2019Owner’s Response:
Thanks for staying with us Herb. We do have a friendly bunch—guests and owners alike. Honey Bees and Mary Kitchen or Diner are great local places to eat for sure. Hope to see you again. Debbie
We wanted for nothing in this condo!
5/5 Stayed Feb 2019Stephanie F.
Five of us rented this wonderful space for our bi-annual crafting weekend. This is the best rental we have stayed at so far. Debbie was an absolute gem! She tolerated multiple emails answering questions very promptly, without ever losing patience.
The layout of the condo was ideal and had absolutely everything we needed. There were plenty of linens and nice quality at that.
We especially liked that all of the bedrooms had “real” beds. (no futons, sleep sofas or bunk beds)
The unit was very clean and updated. Perhaps it was due to the time of the year we stayed, but the building was very quiet. We met a couple of neighbors that were very nice.
The building is wonderful and the hallways are kept clean as are the common areas like the pool and exercise area. Those are wonderful bonuses!!
Thank you for sharing this beautiful space with us!! We would love to return!Published Feb 11, 2019Owner’s Response:
Thanks Steph—I am so glad I had the opportunity to meet you. What a fun group. Next time I want to see the crafts…maybe learn a new hobby. I really appreciate that you noticed the pride we take in the building. Our maintenance man (and yes he is an army of one) has a vested interest in LEV—his family built it—it is their legacy. As for the unit itself, Anne the owner has put her heart and soul into it and that is apparent on all aspects. Now that you have seen the quiet time come on back when it is alive with guests–that is a whole different ballgame and so much fun. Look forward to 2020 craft weekend. Debbie
Beautiful and cozy condo on Lake Erie!
5/5 Stayed Dec 2018
We traveled to the area to spend Christmas with family and didn’t want to be in a hotel on Christmas morning. This was the perfect solution! The condo was cozy and had all the comforts of home! We will definitely be back again!Published Dec 28, 2018Owner’s Response:
Thanks Kris—there is no place like home for Christmas—but this is the next best thing. Thanks for treating it as if it were your own. Happy, healthy 2019 to all of you. Debbie and Anne (owner)